Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- H/She will be a key member of the finance team, ensuring that the highest level of decision support and analysis is available to the business as well as ensuring that the control function of the finance team is operating effectively.
- Partner with business areas to provide requested analysis, information, and data.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, organize all required information for auditors and deal with auditor queries.
- Preparation of month end journals and reconciliations.
- Prepare business cases, manage financial processes, and develop financial reports to assist in decision making.
- Assist with the development of the coding structure of the finance system.
- Strong academic background with a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 – 3years’ accounting experience from a consulting background (preferably the big 4).
- Experience in production of IFRS financial statements.
- Understanding of tax accounting and reporting requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: [email protected] Please indicate the job title as the subject of the email.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here