Supermart.ng, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs.
We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Associate
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing, independent, self-starter person who has a background in Marketing and Sales.
- Our Partnerships Officer identifies, negotiates and executes on partnerships with other corporations and groups whose audiences are similar to ours.
- The goal is the sale of Supermart products.
- The key performance indicator will be the number of Partnerships secured and the revenue generated from the negotiated partnerships.
- Identifying potential corporate partners, negotiating with them and securing mutually beneficial partnerships
- Getting Supermart.ng trade materials displayed at business locations e.g. schools, restaurants, lounges etc.
- Entering contracts on behalf of supermart.ng and ensuring full execution of partnership agreement on both ends
- The successful candidate will be self-driven, socially savvy, aggressive and a good negotiator.
- Ability to independently build relationships especially on the phone and get deals done
- Very well organized with the ability to prioritize workload and get things done quickly
- Ability to proactively develop & implement new initiatives
- Articulate and enthusiastic personality with the presence to represent Supermart.ng at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiation & people skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges and is able to quickly build relationships
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and/or Marketing
22nd December, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here