Hope you enjoyed the last set of Brain teasers Some Quick Brain Teaser Questions. Lets have some more fun in solving these brain teasers.
- What disappears the moment you say its name?
- What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
- Take away the whole and some still remains. What is it?
- What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
- All roses are flowers. Some flowers fade quickly. Therefore some roses fade quickly. True or False?
- Who has hands but cannot clap?
- What are the next two letters in this series? J F M A M J J A S O
- Forward I’m heavy, but backwards I’m not. What am I?
- The more you take, the more you leave behind.
- Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Click here for Answers
Let me know your views on this article by commenting in the below section. You can follow the blog or subscribe to get the updates on the latest articles.
You can also like the Facebook page Corporate Essentials and share your views on this article.
Follow me on twitter @corpessentials6
You may also like
- Some Quick Brain Teaser Questions
- Learn how to Prioritize your Work when Everything Looks #1
- How Good is Your Decision Making?
- Leaders are Born and Experts are Trained