Udemy 100% off Coupon and 100% Free Course : Basic statistical analyses using the R program
CouponCode : SPREADstudents enrolled :17605Rating : 4.3 (374 ratings)Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : 0 Grab Soon !! Time is running Online courses List : Work From Home | Passive IncomeGeneral information about this topic
- manipulate data in R (filter and sort data sets, recode and compute variables)
- determine skewness and kurtosis
- create histograms and cumulative frequency charts
- build boxplot diagrams
- perform univariate analyses (one-sample t test, binomial test, chi-square test for goodness-of-fit)
- check the normality assumption for a data series
- build column charts, mean plot charts and scatterplot charts
Description : Now you don’t have to scour the web endlessly in order to find how to compute the statistical indicators in R, how to build a cross-table, how to build a scatterplot Chart or how to compute a simple statistical test like the one-sample t test. Everything is here, in this course, explained visually, step by step.Then you will learn how to visualize data using tables and charts. So we will build tables and cross-tables, as well as histograms, cumulative frequency charts, column and mean plot charts, scatterplot charts and boxplot charts.Finally, we will perform some basic, one-sample statistical tests and interpret the results. I’m talking about the one-sample t test, the binomial test and the chi-square test for goodness-of-fit.Click to Take Udemy Course : Statistics with R – Beginner LevelMost Enrolled Top 20 Web Development courses.
Related Posts to Save more money.
The post Udemy : Statistics with R – Beginner Level appeared first on OffersAllin1.