I recently wrote an article about the Emirates cabin crew assessment process in India and in particular, the airline’s appointed agency Frankfinn Management Consultants. Having had the opportunity to speak with representatives of Frankfinn, I would like to offer an unreserved apology for the article.
It should be noted:
- That the Frankfinn Management Consultant strictly follows Standard and Prescribed Operating Processes for the selection and recruitment of the candidates for its clients.
- Frankfinn Management Consultants follows a zero-error process.
- Each and every step is closely and strictly monitored, both by Frankfinn’s as well as by its Clients.
- There is no conflict of interest – no distinction is made by Frankfinn between the candidates who have been groomed by its affiliate company and non-related candidates during the recruitment process.
- No money is taken from the candidates for recruitment/placement.
- In the process, Frankfinn ensures that no deserving candidate is left out.
As I mentioned in the original article, what was mentioned was likely to be a misunderstanding and I think that’s exactly what has happened in this case. Clearly, Frankfinn has built up a very prestigious reputation across India and has a very long list of very happy clients.
I also mentioned in the original article that there is a time and place for third-party recruitment agencies in the hiring of new cabin crew. An agency like Frankfinn has the resources, expertise and experience in place to serve its clients well and it has been doing this for many years.
In a statement, Frankfinn told us that they would “like to make it clear that anybody and everybody who qualifies the criteria provided on the Emirates website www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/cabicrew is free to walk-in for a pre-screening between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM at any of the Frankfinn centers across India.
It is a zero-error process where it is ensured that no deserving candidate is left out. There is a separate team which monitors the entire process at every step not only in-house but from the client as well.
Emirates or Frankfinn Management Consultants don’t charge the candidate any registration and/or placement fee.”
I think that’s really praiseworthy and gives everyone a fantastic opportunity for achieving their dream. Further details about Frankfinn can be found at its official website – www.fmcindia.in
The post CORRECTION AND APOLOGY: A Statement About Frankfinn Consultants appeared first on Paddle Your Own Kanoo.