Trying to make about $50 a day may not be as difficult as previously thought if you are willing to try something different or face your fears. By that I mean not being afraid to fail. Of course we all want to succeed but realistically that may not be achieved without taking a risk. Some of the most successful or business savvy individuals took chances at trying something new and different. This may prove to be the case for you as well.
If you are willing to get out of your comfort zone and have the goal or desire to make $50 a day from home, I am going to present you with a few ideas. Please keep in mind that you may have to be patient initially and determined to make it work. It may also be to your advantage to try more than one opportunity at a time. Never overlook smartphone apps or small gigs that may feel are insignificant because in time, they could turn out to be a great money-maker for you. Now that you are ready, here are a few ways to make $50 a day.
One of the easiest ways to make passive income online is with Referrals. If you are able to get people to join a site that you recommend or even try a product, you stand earn some quick, steady Cash in commissions and referral earnings. Many sites have a referral program. Use it to your advantage and pick the ones to promote that you know your friends would actually use and be interested in. Below are a list of sites with some decent paying recruiting or ambassador programs.
- Ebates – Get paid $25 to refer your friends to join Ebates and get cash back when they shop. It is free plus they will get $10 just for giving Ebates a try. There is no limit on referrals.
- Sam’s Club – Give your friend $10 to shop at Sam’s Club plus earn $10 to refer them. If they love shopping at club stores, this is a perfect gift for them. Remember this gift card cannot be used to purchase a membership. You can invite as many friends as you want.
- PrizeRebel – This top survey panel has helped many to earn a steady stream on income online daily. Remember to invite your friends and earn 30% referral points with no caps plus get bonuses points for cash for being a top referrer every two weeks.
- Paid Viewpoint – Get up to $25 for every person that you refer to Paid Viewpoint to complete short mini polls that take less than a minute. Depending upon how many referrals you have, you could earn a decent amount of money daily.
- InstaGC – Receive 10 points and 10% of your referrals earnings that join InstaGC with your personal link. You get weekly bonuses for your time completing tasks and based on referrals activities. The more referrals you have, the more you will earn.
- Ibotta – Ibotta has an ambassador program where you can earn $7 for every friend that you can get to join this free app that gives you cash back for your purchases. If you refer through the app, you will get $5 per person.
- Survey Savvy – This legitimate survey panel has a generous referral system that is two tiered which means that you will earn cash for direct referrals and some extra cash for your referrals referrals as well.
- Cash Crate – This get paid to site has 4 level of referrals which means that you will get the highest referral commission plus get your cash weekly for promoting this site to your friends and others. Make sure they enjoy taking surveys, and completing simple gigs online.
- Branded Surveys – This is becoming one of my favorite sites to use to take daily polls and interesting surveys. You can get decent points to refer your friends to join this site to take fun surveys, find local deals, take daily polls and more. You can even cash out in 24 hours or less with Branded Pay that deposits directly to your bank account. Must be 13 to join.
- There are even some work at home companies that will pay you to recruit new workers. Appen, Clickworker, Liveops and others.
Make money reviewing a variety of things in your spare time. Make sure you are honest and thorough when providing reviews so that you will continue to be used and compensated for your efforts.
- Slicethepie – Get paid to review new music, mobile apps, clothes, home decor items and more in your spare time. You can review as much or as little as you want. The more time you spend on this site the more you will earn.
- Pulse Labs – Get paid to be a tester for Alexa on your desktop computer by listening to your favorite comedians, TV shows, and other categories. They will send you several tests a month that could help you easily earn steady income online.
- Apperwall – Get cash to discover new mobile apps and write a short review that will published on Google Play or the App store.
- UserTesting – Review websites and mobile apps and get paid $10 for just 20 minutes of your time.
- Sponsored Reviews – Make money with sponsored posts on your blog or website.
- DoorDash – Deliver great food on your own schedule and get paid weekly or even daily. Read more information about being a dasher today. Delivery jobs for anyone.
Offer to complete some online gigs and tasks for others in exchange for cash. Here are some sites you can try.
- Fiverr – Your gig can start at to promote other people’s businesses, complete administrative tasks, custom logos and more for $5 but add-ons and other features can bump your gig up to $75 or more.
- Upwork – Create a freelancer profile and offer to do data entry for companies, be a social media manager or anything that you feel qualified to handle. Read all about Upwork here.
Join the Amazon affiliate program and earn money daily when you sell their products with your own Amazon shop. Simply share your shop link online on your website and on social media. Watch this video tutorial for all the details. You can check out my Amazon shop here.
- VIP Kid – Earn $14 up to $22 per hour teaching English online on your own schedule. Forbes ranked VIP Kid #1 on its 2017 Work from home Companies. No prior teaching experience required.
- Turo – List your car on Turo and get paid up to $6,501 per year. Only takes 10 minutes of your time.
- Mobee – Download this free app to make money completing simple missions in your area. Use code QQPD for 300 bonus points.
- BestMark – Get paid to visit car dealerships, get minor maintenance services on your vehicle, make mystery shopping telephone calls and more.
- Call Center QA – Get paid $5 per call to evaluate various businesses from your cell or home phone. No experience needed.
- Amusement Advantage – Get paid to visit amusements where you live and evaluate the business by filling out an online report. Shoppers are needed in the US and Canada. You will get reimbursed for any tickets that you purchase plus additional money for turning in your report early and more.
Newsletters are a great way to gain and retain an audience to earn great income promoting your products, advertising other people’s products, giving recommendations and so much more. Your subscriber count will grow which could lead to an increase in your revenue. Here are some email marketing providers to help you get started creating your own newsletter.
- Vertical Response – Start a free newsletter service by signing up with Vertical Response. This company will help you send out beautiful, professional-looking newsletters.
- Constant Contact – Award winning email marketing service that you can try for free. Get started here.
- iContact – Another award winning email marketing service that has professional email templates that you can try for free.
Video content is a great way to get in front of your audience to entertain, share valuable knowledge, provide practical tips and connect with others. If you are able to consistently generate likes and followers, you will be able to earn way more than $50 a day. It will take some patience in the beginning. Check out my YouTube channel and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Start a Blog
- Bluehost – Create your own blog or website with a free domain and site builder plus 24/7 support with trained experts with 1 click WordPress install to have a professional, powerful website. Use Ebates to get $10 cash back from Bluehost.
- Weebly – Create a free website, store or blog with Weebly. Super easy with drop and drag features.
- Online Course – Make money with your online course and get paid to share your knowledge with others on sites like Udemy. You can check both of my online courses entitled, “How to find Legitimate work at home Jobs” and “How to Start a blog with Blogger or WordPress.”
- Books – Cash 4 books and Sell Back books will pay you to sell your used books and textbooks. Ship it to them for free and get paid.
- Electronics – Gazelle will pay you to trade in your used iPhones, iPads, old devices, Macbooks, Samsung Galaxy devices and more.
- Ebooks – Blurb will help you to publish and sell your own book. Read all the details here.
- Stella & Dot – Sign up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist working on your own or with a team. You can sell in person, on your website or through social media. You get free products plus a generous commission.
- Clothing – Swap.com and Thredup
Did you know that you can make a 6 figure salary doing voice overs from your home? There are several companies that need people to narrate books, commercials, TV ads, movie trailers and more. Read all about it here.
20 Ways to Make $50 a day
How to Make $500 a month taking surveys
Making Money with Amazon
The post How to Make $50 a day Online appeared first on Workersonboard.