Happy March everyone!
Once again The Jim Dolanch Team hopes your 2017 is off to a fantastic start. While the first few days of March have already passed, there are still a ton of fantastic events in and throughout the Pittsburgh area for you, your family and friends to participate in! Again, we strive to be your number one resource with not only real estate, but also the entire Pittsburgh area! We hope you’ll get the most out of our beloved city of Pittsburgh whether it is with your family, friends, or significant other!
March 2017 Events In Pittsburgh
- What: 2017 Atlantic 10 Conference Men’s Basketball Championships
- Where: PPG Paints Arena
- 1001 Fifth Avenue
- Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- When: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 – Sunday, March 12, 2017
- Contact: Jay DeFruscio ~ 757-706-3045
- If you’re a sports fan then this is the perfect event for you and your family! Bring them to the Atlantic 10 Conference, which is home to Duquesne University for some great local basketball competition!
- What: Beauty and the Beast After Dark
- Where: Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- 4400 Forbes Avenue
- Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- When: Friday, March 10, 2017 at 6:00 PM
- Contact: 412-622-3131
- With the live-action movie coming out this month, this is a great event to get in the spirit with you and your 21+ friends. For $13.50 you can come dressed in your finest and “enjoy beer, wine and light bites while you explore our castle-like museum by night.” According to VisitPittsburgh.com. It’s sure to be a fantastic event whether you’re with friends or your significant other to remember!
- What: 2017 Maple Weekend Taste & Tour
- Where: In & Around Somerset County
- Somerset, PA 15501
- When: Saturday, March 11, 2017 – Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Contact: 814-442-3680
- If you’re a fan of Maple products then bring the whole family to this event in Somerset County! You can tour and taste products through out the county and purchase the ones that you love!
- What: St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl
- Where: Arsenal Cider House
- 300 39th Street
- Pittsburgh, PA 15201
- When: Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 6:00 PM
- Contact: Facebook Event
- Gather your friends and dress in your best St. Patrick’s Day outfits for this fantastic bar crawl throughout Lawrenceville. Nametags and wristbands will be distributed at the first four bars that are listed on the event page. Wristbands will get you some fantastic drink specials at each bar. It’s sure to be a great time for you and your group of friends, big or small!
- What: Spring Flower Show: Enchanted Forest
- Where: Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- One Schenley Park
- Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2017 – Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 9:30 AM
- Contact: 412-622-6915
- Bring the whole family to “nine rooms of magical gardens and whimsical forest décor plus seven outdoor gardens” according to VisitPittsburgh.com. You’ll see some beautiful gardens and make sure to make some great memories!
- What: Shamrock Shuffle 5k
- Where: Leechburg Fire Department Social Hall
- 1116 Grosser Street
- West Leechburg, PA 15656
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Contact: 412-472-8511 or www.sempergratuspgh.org
- Fitness fanatics or even beginners that are looking to partake in a healthy event with friends or significant others will love this event! You can purchase individual, couple, couples package, or individual combo tickets for you and your friends for this fantastic race! You can explore West Leechburg by starting and finishing at the Leechburg Fire Department Social Hall. Get in the spirit with St. Patrick’s Day costumes and have a great time competing with your friends!
Also, don’t forget, The Jim Dolanch Team will hold its 6th Annual Claybird Classic benefitting Easter Seals Western & Central Pennsylvania next month on April 21st 2017! Save the date and stay tuned for more details!
We hope these events get you excited for March in Pittsburgh! If you’re already living here, the warmer weather that comes with March and the spring season makes it the perfect time to explore these events and more in the Greater Pittsburgh area. If these events have you considering changing your home address to a Pittsburgh one, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Have a safe and happy March!!
Want to change your address to a Pittsburgh one?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Pittsburgh, moving here, or some of the areas in and around Pittsburgh. Also, we’d be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Until Next Time,
The post March 2017 Events and Festivals in the Greater Pittsburgh Area appeared first on Greater Pittsburgh Real Estate Blog.
This post first appeared on Greater Pittsburgh Real Estate Blog - Just Another, please read the originial post: here