The easiest way to learn to do something well is to learn from someone who can do it. To meet the requirements of automotive professionals and the needs of the market by addressing all the technical points of the DSP. To allow, by the technique of the DSP, to quickly recover the most frequent impacts. To assimilate each degree of difficulty and to tackle more complex points.
- Fundamentals of dent repair without repainting
- Description of the technique and tools
- Conditions of implementation
- Positioning of the lighting
- Reflection of light
- Safety and hygiene rules
- Scalable exercises applicable to different accessible damage
At the end of this training, the participant will have the essential knowledge, whether theoretical or practical, in order to begin the Dent repair without repainting on steel elements placed in a horizontal and vertical position, as well as on certain degradations on the lines of character. .
The exercises proposed in the formation are evaluative and they are distributed according to the capacities of each participant.
Among other things, the participant will be able to:
- analyze the feasibility and limitations of the technique;
- Demonstration of various techniques in technology PDR (paint less dent removal).
- Demonstration of various techniques in technology PDR (paint less dent removal) and practice on real details.
- It contains training the technicians on the recovery of grooves before painting. Optional technicians are trained to glue pulling or to push back the dents through the tools of Dent Circle Tools.
- To know and select the different tools;
- It contains training the technicians on the recovery of grooves before painting. Discretionary professionals are prepared to stick pulling or to push back the scratches through the apparatuses of Dent Circle Tools.
- PDR Training of technicians on the recovery of dents without painting through the instruments of Dent Circle Tools.
- To correctly position the lighting in relation to the damage.
Automotive business executives, shop staff. No experience in the DSP is necessary.
The participant who has attended the training in its entirety receives a sectoral certificate of attendance.