With the education and professional opportunities booming all over India, especially in a metropolitan city like Mumbai, individuals from all over the country and moving in the city of dreams to earn a living. Thanks to advancement in technology, the trend of living a lavish life with good money in big cities in giving rise to many Paying guest accommodation in Mumbai. Homeowners are particularly at an advantage here. Owners who have second homes or big mansions lying vacant or less busy are offering PG accommodation centres to these working professionals and students.
If you are a student or a working professional who has moved to Mumbai and do not have the affordability to rent in a place of your own, fret not! Many paying guest accommodations in the city are providing for paying guest in Mumbai. However, opening and maintaining these PG accommodations are far more tricky tan it seems. Let us look at 5 useful tips for owners who wish to start a Successful paying guest accommodation center in the city.
- The foremost criteria to consider before opening a PG accommodation center are to evaluate the space and the basic facilities nearby the place. Opening up a PG accommodation totally out of the city will have no meaning since there will be very few takers. A location that preferably has residential surrounding and other basic amenities such as market, schools, colleges, hospitals etc. at walking distance is more preferable. In addition, the type of facilities on offer will also depend on the nature of paying guest in Andheri East you are looking to accommodate. If you have decided to cater to college students or office going individuals, your location would be better off near these basic amenities such as colleges and office areas.
- Once you have decided on location and the building, you have to consider licenses and legal formalities as per your state and locality. You might just need a written permission from the society to start a PG or sometimes to abide by more rules laid down by the concerned authorities.
- For running a successful PG accommodation, you would need efficient staff. Keeping up with the cleanliness of rooms and bathrooms, cooking meals, a guard for security reasons and a caretaker for general discipline maintenance-all these are necessities for a PG center. If your PG center is exclusively for paying guest in Mumbai for females, you need to take extra security measures. A full time cook who can cook healthy food for paying guest is necessary if you plan to offer meals as part of your PG center.
- Other basic facilities such as a marketing manager to advertise and attract new tenants both offline and online, a staff member to answer all queries of people looking for accommodation in Mumbai on call etc. are essential. The main requirement is to provide these tenants a feel of home away from home-safe, clean, good food etc. Added facilities such as internet connection, TV and washing machines are a plus for your PG center. Individuals looking for a PG in Andheri East do often look for these facilities.
- Many centers look for paying guest in Mumbai without brokerage. These centers can advertise online on real estate portals or through marketing managers. Lay down proper rules and regulation in written format on the notice board so that there is no confusion after wards. The prices need to be genuine and the rules to be communicated to all the tenants.
These criteria are very essential if owners plan to run successful PG accommodations in Mumbai.
The post 5Tips to Run Successful Accommodation for Paying Guest in Mumbai appeared first on Real Estate Blogs | Real Estate News in India | Property News.