1. The desired candidate must have an experience of minimum 1 year.
2. The desired candidate must have an SSCE, OND, only.
- To take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all callers to the Customer Service Centre and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- To ensure that all calls to the Customer Service Centre are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed standards and targets.
- To have full knowledge and ability to access all services, including translation services to help meet the individual needs of our customers.
- To ensure that customers are advised of alternative communication methods including voicemail and email facilities.
- Ensuring that team members are kept up to date with any information received following attendance at meetings whilst representing the Customer Service Centre.
- To take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Customer Service Centre, identify customer needs, and utilizing appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer appropriate solutions.
- Deal with all calls received within the Customer Service Center in line with current Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures.
- To complete Customer Satisfaction Surveys and all outbound activities in line with team objectives.
- To represent the Customer Service Centre on groups and forums as required.
Show interest? Send your cv to [email protected] OR click the Apply
Follow us on our social media to get more offers like this.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/giga.streams/