Brooks Running, maker of superior running shoes, apparel and accessories for men and women, and among DiversityWorking.com's prestigious diversity company members, has an opening for the position of Global Integrated Marketing Manager, Seattle, WA.
Job Overview: The Global Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for helping develop, implement and measure strategic integrated marketing campaigns based on the priority stories of the business each season. This is a salaried position.
Job Responsibilities (among others)
- Drive development of seasonal campaigns that evangelize the key seasonal integrated marketing stories
- Manage elements of integrated campaign development, implementation and measurement to ensure greatest impact
- Work with members of the global marketing team, product teams, regional marketing, and sales to form cohesive marketing communications campaigns
Job Qualifications/Requirements (among others)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or communications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience in brand marketing or similar field
- Proven superior project management experience and ability to work with minimal supervision and manage shifting priorities
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
Excellent compensation, benefits and perks await the successful candidate.
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.