Brooks Running, maker of superior running shoes, apparel and accessories for men and women, and among DiversityWorking.com's prestigious diversity company members, has an ongoing posting for Retail Sales Associate I, Trailhead,Seattle, WA. This is an hourly-paid, part-time job.
Job Overview: The Retail Sales Associate 1, Trailhead, (part-time) is responsible for providing the “Run Happy” shopping experience to Brooks consumers, offers expert guidance on fit and product selection.
Job Responsibilities (among others)
- Provide consumers with premium, Run-Happy service and in-depth product information
- Be a storyteller, and a fantastic listener who gets to the core of customers’ needs and makes them feel at home, regardless of their athletic ability
- Guide consumers in the selection and purchase of Brooks and Moving Comfort gear
- Develop a keen ability to understand and empathize with runners and those aspiring to be active
Job Qualifications/Requirements (among others)
- 2+ years of retail experience. Strong sales and service experience is a big plus
- Availability to work up to 24 hours per week (two to three shifts), including evenings and weekends
- Moderate computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new computer/Point Of Sale (POS) programs
- Accurate cash-handling and inventory counting abilities. Basic retail math a plus.
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.