Understanding more about each type of HVAC system can help you make the best choice for your home and family. While most everyone has heard of a Heat Pump system, not everyone understands exactly how they work and what makes them different from other types of systems. Here’s everything you should know about heat pump systems and the benefits they can bring to your Washington home.
If you are interested in a heat pump installation for your home, give us a call at 253-234-1278 today!
Why Is a Heat Pump the Best HVAC System?
Heat pumps are one of the most efficient systems for heating and cooling your home. But this isn’t the only factor in their popularity with homeowners. Here are some more compelling reasons why a heat pump is the best HVAC system for your home in Washington:
- Reduced upfront costs – Since this system offers both heating and cooling, you won’t have the additional expense of a new furnace with your system.
- Reduced energy costs – Taking advantage of the seasonal off-peak electricity rates during colder months in combination with a heat pump’s mechanical efficiency means lower utility bills when heating your home.
- Reduced environmental impact – A heat pump system uses electricity instead of fossil fuels and does so more efficiently than other types of systems. This means cleaner, more efficient operation with less harmful environmental impact.
Other beneficial features you’ll see with your new heat pump include:
- Dual function – Switch from heating to cooling in an instant. With dual functions, you can heat or cool a room in just a few minutes, and this system operates without flames or hot surfaces for you to worry about.
- Zoning capabilities – Not everyone finds the exact same temperature comfortable. Heat pumps allow for multiple zones that can maintain different temperatures independently with ease.
- Less maintenance – Annual preventative maintenance services are generally recommended. However, some systems are so well-made and designed to run so efficiently that professional services may not be needed until every 3-5 years.
Heat Pump Installation in Kent, WA
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning understands just how hectic life can get, and that’s why we are here to help. Our team is excited to help you discover true comfort from our Daikin ductless heat pump installation services. As the leader in ductless technology across the globe, you can be sure your new Daikin system will offer outstanding warranty protection.
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning can also help with all your Washington heat pump maintenance and repair needs, regardless of the manufacturer or model of your system. Our team of professionals will walk you through the entire process and help you find the best option that suits your needs and budget.
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has been a locally owned and operated business in Washington for almost 30 years. Our technicians know it can get pretty cold in the Puget Sound region, and we want to make sure your home and family stay warm and cozy all winter long!
If you are interested in scheduling your heat pump system services or have questions, be sure to fill out our online form or give us a call at 253-234-1278 today!