SBI Recruitment 2017State bank of India (SBI) invites Application for the post of Dean of Studies on contractual basis for its new Institute, State Bank Institute of Management (SBIM).
Apply Online before 20 April 2017.
Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below:
Advt. No. : CRPD/ SCO-DEAN/2016-17/16A
SBI Job Details :
- Post Name : Dean of Studies
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Negotiable
- Educational Qualification : MBA from Top Indian/International ‘B’ Schools, OR Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 40 to 65 years as on 01.02.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interaction.
Application Fee : There is no fee.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the photocopies of relevant documents, A one page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service with supporting documents send to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 20.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.04.2017
- For Detail Advertisement ,CLICK HERE
- To Download Application form ,CLICK HERE