The key to selling more Jewelry is improving your jewelry display. What should you know about effective jewelry display in your retail store or craft fair booth? Be sure to keep the following tips in mind.
- Height matters. The height of your counters and your jewelry display fixtures in your retail store is quite important. Ideally, you want to highlight your best products at eye level.
- An understated display is best. The focus of any jewelry display should be the jewelry itself. You don’t want your jewelry drowning in an ostentatious display. Ideally, you want a background that contrasts with the jewelry so that the pieces stand out
- Create visual interest. In order to be visually compelling, your displays need to be interesting. Vary the heights of different parts of your display, put things at interesting angles, and set props at diagonals. However, make sure that your jewelry is still very visible.
- Keep things clean. Your jewelry displays shouldn’t just be clean. They should be absolutely pristine. Make sure you clean all glass and display surfaces frequently. Fill spaces left by sold stock to always let the customer feel they are encountering the pick of the crop!
- Mirrors are the key. No matter how stellar your jewelry looks in a display case, if you want to land sales, it also has to look good on your customer. And the customer can’t admire jewelry on himself or herself unless you have mirrors around. When you’re selling high-end jewelry, you need mirrors.
The bottom line is that it is well worth your time to invest in high-quality Jewelry Display Fixtures, ones that will reflect the value of your merchandise and use them with care and consideration. It will boost your sales in the long run!
For more information on jewelry displays, visit Subastralinc.com