Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

The 85% Theory : Tips for a Happier Work Life

The 85% Theory is a simple but effective way to improve your happiness at work. It states that you should only give 85% effort to your work, and save the remaining 15% for yourself.

This may seem counterintuitive, but it’s actually based on the idea that giving 100% effort all the time is unsustainable and will eventually lead to burnout. When you’re constantly pushing yourself to the limit, you’re more likely to make mistakes, feel stressed, and be unhappy.

On the other hand, when you give 85% effort, you’re still able to get your work done to a high standard, but you’re also leaving yourself with enough time and energy to focus on other things that are important to you, such as your health, relationships, and hobbies.

Here are some tips for putting the 85% Theory into practice:

  • Set realistic goals. Don’t try to do everything at once or to be perfect. Set realistic goals for yourself and focus on one task at a time.
  • Prioritize your work. Not all tasks are created equal. Prioritize your work and focus on the most important tasks first.
  • Take breaks. It’s important to take breaks throughout the workday, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Get up and move around, or step outside for some fresh air.
  • Delegate tasks. If you have the ability to delegate tasks, do it! This will free up your time so that you can focus on the most important things.
  • Say no. It’s okay to say no to new projects or extra work if you’re already feeling overwhelmed.

It’s also important to note that the 85% Theory is not about slacking off. It’s about finding a balance between work and life so that you can be happy and productive in both areas.

The post The 85% Theory : Tips for a Happier Work Life appeared first on Criterion Asia Recruitment.



This post first appeared on Thailand’s Leading Recruitment Agency, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

The 85% Theory : Tips for a Happier Work Life

×

Subscribe to Thailand’s Leading Recruitment Agency

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×