New York, NY, USA
Travel Leaders Group
Protravel International is an internationally-renowned travel agency delivering personalized services for over 30 years-Luxury Leisure, Corporate Travel Management and Entertainment Travel-backed by powerful industry relationships.
Protravel is currently searching for a Corporate Travel Agent to join our team in NYC The role will be providing exceptional customer service to Protravel clients. Sales expertise, attention to detail along with strong product and industry knowledge are mandatory.
If you are an experienced Corporate Travel Agent looking for a full-time work opportunity, Protravel International could be the right place for you.
The primary job responsibilities of Corporate Agents include:
- Communicating with clients via email and phone, and researching and booking all travel components (air, car, hotel, and specific requests) in order to best meet a client's travel objectives.
- Providing assistance with upgrades, transfers, schedule changes and cancellations.
- Proficiency with Sabre and the ability to handle refunds and exchanges.
- Maintaining awareness of world events and weather that may affect travelers and their plans.
- Minimum 5 year recent experience as a full-time travel agent, booking domestic and international travel in Sabre.
- Must be familiar with travel industry standard references, electronic and printed, as needed for the effective and timely completion of all work.
- 5 year minimum recent experience booking Tickets in Sabre.
- Be familiar with Online booking Tools.
- Have excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Must be highly organized and book a high volume of reservations.
- Must be adaptable to new technologies.
- Must have a proven track record with stable and consistent resume.
- Great work ethic and highly responsible.
- Articulate & attention to detail.
- Must be able to work Independently and with a team.