Blog Link: https://ramlcpa.link/rrf217
- During the first 21 Days priority was given to eligible small businesses Owned by women, veterans, and socially and economically disadvantaged small businesses.
- Approximately 147,000 applicants from the priority group applied for more than the initial $28.6 billion in the RRF.
- An additional $60 billion for the RRF but it has not yet become law and was scrapped due to a lawsuit challenging favor given to the priority group.
- The RRF program received more than 278,000 submitted and approximately 101,000 applicants were approved.
- In total the $72.2 billion was requested but since the Restaurant Revitalization Fund Replenishment Act of 2021 was not approved, just $28.6 billion was disbursed.
Photo by Elina Sazonova from Pexels