James T.F Chong Scholarship 2019/2020 At University of Western Australia. The University of Western Australia is offering the James T F Chong Scholarship Program which is provided to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
James T.F Chong Scholarship 2019/2020
The James T.F Chong Scholarship program is created to provide a scholarship to encourage and assist a student, who is experiencing financial hardship, in their first year of study towards a Juris Doctor.
Eligible Countries for James T.F Chong Scholarship
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Humanitarian Visa.
Value Of Scholarships: $2000
Eligible Field Of Study: Law
- Apply University of Free State NSFAS Scholarship Program 2018/2019
- TÜBİTAK International Fellowships 2018/19 (Fully Funded to Study in Turkey)
- International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2018/2019 Form (8 Positions)
James T.F Chong Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a domestic students
- be experiencing financial hardship
- have completed their Bachelors & Masters degree program
James T.F Chong Scholarship Application Deadline
November 2nd 2018
How To Apply James T.F Chong Scholarship
When applying for a scholarship, you maybe required to provide supporting documentation.
The following links may provide further insight into what documents you may require to support your application.
- Financial Hardship Status
- Regional or Remote Status
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Status
- Medical Status
The Application Confirmation document must be printed, signed and returned to the Coursework Scholarships Office following the on-line submission.
NOTE: Application Confirmations will be accepted up to one week following after the closing date.
Click Here To Begin Application
The post James T.F Chong Scholarship 2019/2020 At University of Western Australia appeared first on Mediangr.com - Media Nigeria, Scholarships, Jobs & Nigerian News.