Markets may open flat; SGX Nifty down 6 pts;
The domestic equity market is likely to open lower today tracking muted SGX Nifty futures,on the Singapore stock exchange and mixed Asian peers ahead
of the conclusion of the Federal Reserve's twoday policy meeting. Dalal Street investors will react to India’s retail inflation data for November 2017 based on
consumer price index (CPI) which rose to4.88% from 3.58% reported for October mainly due to spurt in food and fuel prices.
This was higher than the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI’s) 4% mediumterm target. Further,India's factory output rose just 2.2% in October as against 4.14%
growth reported in September, official data showed impacted by deceleration in manufacturing and mining outputs.
The manufacturing sector expanded by 2.5% YoY while mining output rose by amere 0.2% YoY. On the stock front, shares of Bank of Maharashtra will
remain in focus as the stateowned bank got the board’s approval to raise up to Rs 313.55 crore throughQIP to eligible qualified institutional buyers at
the issue price of Rs 25.55 per share.
The Indian benchmark indices ended the day in red on Tuesday on concerns that higher global crude oil prices would stoke inflation and impact future
interest rate decisions by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
· US stocks closed higher on Tuesday amid optimism that US lawmakers would be able torevamp the corporate tax system.
Investors looked ahead to twoday meeting of the Federal Reserve starting Wednesday that is widely expected to bump up
the benchmark interest rate for the third time in a year.
· Eurozone’s Industrial Production w.d.a. (YoY) (Oct).
· The S&P 500 and the Dow industrials registered record closing highs yesterday with a boost from bank stocks as investors eyed a potential cut in US corporate taxes.
· Asian stock markets are mixed, following the mixed cues overnight from Wall Street and on caution ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's monetary policy decision due later in the day.
Major Headlines of the day:
· The newly-elected Queensland government has forbid a plan to give a 900million dollar concessional loan for the construction of a rail line in the controversy-hit Carmichael coal mine project in Australia.
· Bharti Airtel to sell 20% stake in DTH arm to Warburg Pincus for $350 million.
· Talwalkar Better Value reported 2Q FY18 results with profit of 360.1m rupees vs 287.7m y/y . Revenue was up 10 % at Rs 97 cr. Margins was up at 62 % from 59 %.
· Grasim Industries to pay Century Textiles commuted royalty of INR6b for rights to operate its VFY business for 15 years and also pay INR2b as deposit
Trend in FII flows: The FIIs were Net Value of Rs 843.20 the cash segment on Tuesday while the DIIs were Net Value of Rs -853.67 as per the provisional figures.
Securities in Ban For Trade Date 13-DEC-2017:
stock market tips
Free Commodity Tips
Share Tips Expert
Nifty Futures Tips
Investment & Trading in securities market is always subjected to market risks, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.CapitalStars Investment Adviser: SEBI Registration Number: INA000001647
This post first appeared on Capitalstars| Commodity Trading Tips Provider| Intraday Stock Tips, please read the originial post: here