Ceramic Capacitor Market
The global ceramic capacitor market is projected to reach USD 15.88 billion by 2025, while actuating a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for solid state devices, advancements in material processing technology, and rising demand for consumer electronics are the factors driving the market growth. In addition, growing adoption of smartphones and tablets is further anticipated to augment the demand of the market. Besides, emergence of multilayer ceramic capacitor is projected to create a greater demand for ceramic capacitor over the forecast period. Also, the ongoing research and development activities to enhance the capacitive volumetric efficiency are estimated to increase the demand for ceramic capacitor market during 2019-2025.
Capacirtor is an electronic component that stores energy in the form of an electric field. Ceramic capacitor are non-polar in nature, i.e. ability to connect in any direction on the circuit board and uses ceramic as a dielectric. In addition, emergence of multilayer ceramic capacitor enables several performance advantages such as high capacitance & lower impedance, and compact size. Moreover, upsurge in demand for automotive and consumer electronics is estimated to create lucrative opportunities for the key players operating in the market. Besides, the trends of miniaturization along with increased reliability in many end-use applications is further expected to drive the market growth.
Key findings from the report:
- The global ceramic capacitor market was valued at USD 10.85 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 15.88 billion by 2025, and is estimated to augment at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2019-2025
- Based on type, the multilayer ceramic capacitor is likely to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period, while actuating at the highest CAGR during the assessment year
- Based on End-use, consumer electronics segment is accounted to hold the major market share in 2018, and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. Growing demand for smart electronic devices is expected to fuel the demand for ceramic capacitors. In addition, automotive sector is likely to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Geographically, Asia-Pacific is likely to emerge as the fastest growing market for ceramic capacitors during the forecast period. The regional growth is attributed to the presence of emerging electronics manufacturing companies, and rising demand for multilayer ceramic capacitors.
- Major players operating in the global ceramic capacitor market include: Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Samsung Electro-Mechanics, TDK Corporation, Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd., YAGEO Corporation, Walsin Technology Corporation, KEMET, Johanson Dielectrics, AVX Corporation, Vishay Intertechnology , Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, and MARUWA Co., Ltd. among others.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Global Ceramic Capacitor Market Outlook, Trend and Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Insights, Actionable Segmentation & Forecast 2019-2025” at: https://www.energiasmarketresearch.com/ceramic-capacitor-market-report/
To purchase report: [email protected]
The report segments the global ceramic capacitor market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region.
- Ceramic Disc Capacitor
- Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC)
- Feedthrough Capacitor
- Transmitter stations
- Induction furnaces
- High voltage laser power supplies
- Power circuit breakers
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- Energy and Power
- Aerospace and Defence
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the Europe
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Increasing demand for multilayer ceramic capacitor in automotive industry driving the market for ceramic capacitor; to witness a CAGR of 5.4% during 2019-2025
The post Increasing demand for multilayer ceramic capacitor in automotive industry driving the market for ceramic capacitor; to witness a CAGR of 5.4% during 2019-2025 appeared first on Energias Market Research.
This post first appeared on Market Research Reports, Market Analysis, Market Survey, please read the originial post: here