Holter Monitoring Systems Market
The global holter monitoring systems market is expected to grow significantly from USD 580.5 Million in 2018, to USD 796.6 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2019 to 2025. Factors driving the market growth are rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and growing adoption of Holter monitoring devices. Moreover, technological advancements in cardiovascular diagnostic devices are further boosting the market growth.
Holter monitor is a small battery-powered ambulatory electrocardiography device that diagnoses and monitors cardiac arrhythmias. Growing research & development activities in holter monitoring devices have resulted in patients having more freedom for daily activities by transmitting data through mobile apps to healthcare professional
Cardiac disease is one of the top causes of mortality worldwide, accounting for 17.5 million deaths per year, which approximates to 31% deaths in total. Increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is due to lifestyle changes, genetic issues, and urbanization. The only way to mitigate this problem is regular check-ups of heart condition. There is a significant clinical need for assessment of arrhythmic burden in patients with ischemic heart disease. Manifestation of certain kind of heart abnormalities requires tracking of electrical activities associated with pumping of heart for a longer duration. Moreover, in cardiology, technological advancements have been progressively refined and are launch pad for further advances.. Additionally, growing focusing on interoperability, wireless, miniaturization, technology enhancements and demographic changes are expanding opportunities for key players in the the Holter Monitoring Systems market.
Key findings from the report:
- The global holter monitoring systems market is expected to reach USD 796.6 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2019-2025
- Based on Product, the holter monitoring devices segment is expected to hold the major share of the global market in 2018
- On the basis of End-User,
- The Hospital segment held the major share of the global market in 2018
- The Ambulatory Surgical Centers segment is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR during 2019-2025
- Geographically, North America held the major share of the global market in 2018
- Some of the key companies operating in the market include Applied Cardiac Systems, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, QRS Diagnostic, SCHILLER, Welch AllynInc, Medicomp Inc., Midmark Corporation., The ScottCare Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Spacelabs Healthcare, FUKUDA DENSHI CO.,LTD., Preventice Solutions, Inc., and iRhythm Technologies among others
Browse full research report with TOC on
To purchase report: [email protected]
The report provides the market value for the base year 2018, and a yearly forecast till 2025 in terms of revenue (USD Million). The report segments Holter monitoring systems market on the basis of product, end-user, and region.
- Holter Monitoring Devices
- Holter Monitoring Software
- Event Monitoring Devices
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases Driving the Holter Monitoring Systems Market Growth; to Witness a CAGR of 4.9% during 2019-2025
The post Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases Driving the Holter Monitoring Systems Market Growth; to Witness a CAGR of 4.9% during 2019-2025 appeared first on Energias Market Research.
This post first appeared on Market Research Reports, Market Analysis, Market Survey, please read the originial post: here