Ph.D. Major: Clinical Psychology, Minor: Social Psychology
University of Colorado at Boulder, December 1981
Doctoral Thesis: The Interrelational Analysis Model: A Heuristic Model for Evaluating Minority Issues. In this thesis, the model was developed and specifically examined the:
- Theoretical positions on the notion of intelligence
- Measurement of intellectual functions
- Notion of “culture fairness” in intelligence testing & selection
- Compensatory strategies designed to correct for bias.
B.A. Majors: Psychology and Sociology
Pan American University, Edinburg, Texas, August 1974
H.S. Raymondville High School, May 1966
- Writing – Education, Personality Theory, Social and Political Satire
- Individual and Group Training and Consultation
- Speaking Engagements
The post Melitón Moya, Ph.D. appeared first on Texas Border Business.