Fashion Blogger vs. Fashionista
The latest fad nowadays is posting designer clothes and taking selfies wearing them on social media sites like Instagram. The pace in which this fad has been growing is really fast as the competition to showcase the latest fashion trends has become a huge obsession by many loyal fashion bloggers, followers, models, designers, and influencers.
As result of this growing fashion trend, a word has been created for these loyal fashion followers: Fashionista! Can anyone become a fashionista? Is it the same as being a fashion blogger?
These are some of the questions people in the fashion industry try to clarify:
Can a fashionista become a fashion blogger and vice versa?
A fashion blogger is a fashion influencer that uses a social platform to critique and showcase the latest fashion designs in the industry and offers fashion tips for fashionistas who buy these designer clothes. On the other hand, a fashionista is a fashion influencer who uses a social platform to share the latest designer clothes based on personal taste and preference.
See Also: The Dark Truth Behind Image Reshaping
Additionally, fashionistas are usually avid fashion followers and social influencers which other fashion followers follow in terms of choosing their fashion style and wardrobe. Whereas fashion bloggers cover specific fashion details and write about them on their blog. They are usually fashionistas who have turned their hobby into a full time lucrative and professional job.
Fashion blogger traits & characteristics:
Let’s learn more about the traits, habits and characteristics of fashion bloggers:
- See fashion as a hobby.
- Enjoy shopping for clothes.
- Have an eye for style and fashion.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Able to turn their passion into a full time job.
- Meet deadlines.
- Are consistent in posting the latest tips.
- Able to choose the right outfits to wear for each season.
- Are up-todate with the latest fashion trends.
- Have connections with other fashion bloggers.
See Also: 28 Powerful Things You Must realize About Your Body Image
Fashionista traits & characteristics:
Conversely, here are the traits, habits and characteristics of fashionistas:
- They have a love and passion for fashion.
- Have a lot of free time on their hands.
- Set a good budget aside for buying clothes.
- Make connections with brands through online links.
- Regularly post their pictures and selfies online.
- Involved in society- a sociable person.
- Have a good taste for fashion.
- Maintain a good image to flaunt the designer clothes.
- Always know the latest beauty trends.
- Follow the latest designers.
Finally, we would love to hear your opinion about this topic: Do you think that fashionistas and fashion bloggers are one and the same? What is your general opinion of them? Let us know what you think in our comment section below.
The post Fashion Blogger vs. Fashionista: Which One Are You? appeared first on The Global Now.