Actually, these Stories are still mostly being written.
- "The Apartment of the Goddess" is about someone who unexpectedly finds herself in another planet.
- "Heather" is also a story set in a parallel earth, a love story about two cousins.
- "Emily" is about college teacher who has a nervous breakdown, and takes a semester off and has an adventure.
- “Jana, Warrior Girl”. This one is complete; I lost the last part of the manuscript, so I had to complete it from memory, but it needs to be fixed up.
- “Honeymooners”. This is about a pair of lovers who get it together in “Helen’s Concerto”, but who hit the real world with a vengeance, as we’re all doing. I need to wait a few months or a year, since it will depend on how things turn out for all of us; you know what I mean.
- “Julie”. Two friends from childhood learn about a woman who’s being abused, and encourage her to shelter with one of them. But the abusive boyfriend is unstable, and vows to hurt them. When he bombs the house of the girl who took the woman in, they decide it is time to go into hiding. Unfinished.
- “Legs”, a story of two college mates. One of them is a swimmer, who has awesome . . . you guessed it.
- “Yraid”, a story of a rather morose woman, who is very critical of everybody. I realized that the main character seems to be channeling “Daria”, from the animated feature that used to be on MTV. That put a damper on my inspiration, but I’m going to continue with the story anyway.
- “Andromeda”, a lesbian take on Sleeping Beauty. It has been done, but this is going to be different. It is sort of an erotic fantasy, so almost any other project takes precedence over it.
- “Etta and the Composer”, which is about an attempt to create an automaton that is a representation of the composer Johann Sebastian Bach. Don’t steal this idea, you guys; it is awfully easy to implement this idea badly.
Man, that was tiring enough to write down; I have no energy to reflect on the situation. Stay safe.