In addition to reading lots of kidlit, I've always got an "adult" book going on as well.
Here are my 5 star reads of 2015. What made your list??
- Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd (historical fiction)
- Rubbernecker by Belinda Bauer (mystery/thriller)
- The Guilty One by Sophie Littlefield (psychological thriller)
- The Real Doctor Will See You Shortly by Matt McCarthy (memoir)
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (biography)
- You by Caroline Kepnes (thriller)
- Catch Me If You Can by Frank Abagnale (memoir)
- Defending Jacob by William Landay (mystery/thriller)
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (fiction)
- Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner (mystery)
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple (fiction)