Twitter recently hosted a Space on their platform where they shared tips for making the most of Twitter Ads.
A little bird told us: Twitter’s internal promotions team says their tips are based on analytics and first-hand experience. Let’s break them down:
- Look into trending hashtags: This will help you understand trends and context. For annual events, check last year’s top tweets for inspiration.
- Use concise copy: Tweets between 50-100 characters perform the best.
… And here are some universal tips you may find useful, regardless of the ad platform:
- Keep track of key events: Keep a major events calendar so you don’t miss out on opportunities to position relevant offers and maximize your ad performance.
- Focus on visual assets: Videos and gifs are outperforming still images and text. Make sure the visuals are eye-catching and carry your brand’s message.
- Use variable creatives: Use at least 3 creative assets so you don’t exhaust your audience with the same visuals.
- Don’t change things too soon: Every platform has a learning phase that usually lasts around five days. If you chop and change too early, you’ll restart this process.
- Make changes at one time: Similar to the above bullet, always make sure you make all changes together so the system can calibrate the ads over the next few days.
Why we care: While these tips come from Twitter, social media advertisers can implement most of these regardless of the platform they use.
And with the holidays coming, any help is welcome.
The post Twitter wants to help you Improve your ads appeared first on Paminy - Information Resource for Marketing, Lifestyle, and Book Review.
This post first appeared on Paminy - Information Resource For Marketing, Lifestyle, And Book Review, please read the originial post: here