C'mon Join the International Public Campaign against the Nalcor Crown Corporation Boondoggle hydro dam project, Muskrat Falls, Grand River Mishtashipu [lower Churchill] Newfoundland and Labrador [NL] Canada [CA] includes petitions, tv, radio, newspapers, magazines, speaking tours, public meetings, peaceful demonstrations, prayers, videos, books, blogs and audios:
The concrete spillway structure, Muskrat Falls, NL, Canada The Telegram
https://goo.gl/PVjRVS Anitas Affordable Bookstore Supports Joining Here: https://goo.gl/yrHpgP [The Labrador Land Protectors Facebook page]
And here: https://goo.gl/9vTv9R [Twitter: Fighting for Grand River Mishtashipu, Muskrat Falls Newfoundland and Labrador [NL] Canada [CA]
https://fundrazr.com/labradorlandprotectors?ref=ab_1f7lfW0podb1f7lfW0podb Labrador Land Protectors - Legal Fund
Due to the non-stop construction of the Nalcor Hydro Dam and without particularly liking what I have to say I must nevertheless do my best - as a matter of the greatest urgency - to shut down the boondoggle Nalcor Hydro dam Muskrat Falls project [Gull Island, Grand River Mishtashipu] Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada:
1. The Labrador Land Protectors need to realize that shutting down the Nalcor hydro dam juggernaut via the “Public Inquiry,” “expert advice” “technical data” route is now most likely a complete waste of time because the Inquiry’s terms of reference are deliberately too narrow excluding health, safety, environmental criteria and because one Labrador Land Protector “expert” justifying North Spur instability, ‘embedded contractors’ rates of pay, risk of flooding or whatever can easily be countered by another Government “expert” at every stage of proceedings.
2. The Labrador Land Protectors and their supporters now need to fight on battleground of their own choosing and not allow provincial and federal governments to continue developing their own.
3. The governments are large bureaucracies who should now be frightened into changing course by the Labrador Land Protectors and their supporters.
4. More rapid, direct action is now badly needed e.g. the more people who are sent to jail the better it is for our cause because government will not be able to deal with the public outcry and bad publicity.
Paul Lane, Member House of Assembly NL, Canada
5. Making sure that enough members in both NL and Canadian Parliaments are actively fighting ‘tooth and nail’ for our cause.
6. Vote for new candidates at next elections for both parliaments who will sincerely and actively support our cause by their deeds and words.
7. Anything other than Direct Action and Parliamentary Legislation Pathways are going to be a complete waste of time because of the $billions including federal loan guarantees being spent on the project.
8. New Parliamentary Legislation is quickly needed to stop the juggernaut dead in its tracks.
9. https://goo.gl/aG72xn Beatrice Hunter can have the same spiritual influence for Canada in the fight to #ShutMuskratDown as Mahatma Gandhi had for Indian political life. [Beatrice Hunter Video 24.12.17]
10. https://goo.gl/bJucWD C’mon Join The International Campaign against Nalcor Crown Corporation’s Boondoggle Hydro project, Muskrat Falls, Grand River Mishtashipu [lower Churchill] NL Canada [CA]