The NAS ends on August 8, and hopefully you’ve already found some fab items. Here’s the last batch of picks to consider if you are still shopping the sale. These items have been winners on my clients and on YLF forum members since I posted my detailed lists of top picks at the start of the sale.
- Wit & Wisdom 'Ab-solution' Itty Bitty Bootcut Jeans (Dark Indigo): A very streamlined pair of bootcuts that works well on a curvy body type. Good length for long legs. Size down.
- NYDJ 'Ami' Stretch Skinny Jeans (Marseilles) (Plus Size): A fab pair of skinnies to wear under tunics and dresses or with tall boots. Comfortably girdling on the midsection. Slimming.
- Aquatalia 'Olita' Weatherproof Riding Boot (Women) (Nordstrom Exclusive): An excellent pair of classic riding boots for narrow calves. Beautifully made, very comfortable and weatherproof. Good on low and regular volume feet. Well worth the price and rave reviews.
- Caslon Two-Pocket Plaid Shirtdress (Plus Size): Plaid Tunic Fabness. Great over flared crops with booties. Fun layered under a maxi cardigan or chunky wrap too.
- Eileen Fisher Print Sheer Silk Bateau Neck Long Shell (Regular & Petite): Delicate, arty and chic. It's a little finicky to pull on and off with the matching camisole but well worth the effort. Dress it up or down, and layer over a cardi or jacket for warmth. Runs big so size down.
- Vince Camuto Crepe A-Line Dress (Regular & Petite): A brilliant silhouette and fit on petite pear shaped body types. Fun colours and pockets.
- Nordstrom Fringe Collar Necklace: Looks a whole lot better on the body. Arty, interesting and dramatic. Fab over a scoop neck, V-neck, or boat neck. Modern Disco.
- Nadri 'Starry Night' Crystal Ear Crawlers: Dressy Crawler Fabness. Read the rave reviews.
- Madewell Plaid Wool Scarf: A casually rich Autumn scarf that works well with navy, cognac and olive.
- Kate Spade New York saffiano leather laptop bag (13 Inch): Ladylike Laptop Fabness. Beautifully made. Professional and fashionable. It's not that roomy so don't expect to fit lots of things into it.
- Kate Spade New York mini small square stud earrings: Comfortable, adorable and different. A controlled party on your ear lobe, and well worth the rave reviews. Many colour options.
- Helene Berman Contrast Collar Blazer: An impeccable form-fitting equestrian jacket with an interesting collar. The inside piping detailing will make you smile. It's quite long, but can work on petites with heels. Good on all lengths of neck. Sleeves are easy to shorten. High longevity factor.
- Gabby Skye Medallion Print Scuba Sheath Dress (Plus Size): A gorgeously soft and streamlined fit. Might run a little short on taller gals, but looks good over black leggings. Runs TTS.
- Sejour Mini Ottoman Tube Skirt (Plus Size): A great skirt for apple shaped body types. Versatile. Comfortable, streamlined and forgiving.
- Halogen Windowpane Check A-Line Skirt: A Mod skirt that works well on a wider waisted and high hipped petite. Graphic and crisp.
- Laundry By Shelli Segal Side Panel Detail Hooded Down Coat: An extremely flattering puffer coat because the chevron pattern accentuates the waist. Mid-weight. All colours are fab.
You can see the items alongside my descriptions on the collection page.
NOTE: Some rich content in this post was omitted because it isn't supported by the feed. Please visit the post on youlookfab.com to see the additional content.