Come February 14, there is a buzz around Valentine’s Day and there is also a lot of buzz on how you can make a meal to remember.
Food is said to be the best way to happiness. Food, specifically ingredients like chocolate, figs, pistachio, and almonds also works as an aphrodisiac. With Valentine Day this is how you can cook a meal for your loved one with help from seasoned professionals.
Here are some recipes for you to try:
- Blistered Tomato Burrata Bruschetta by Chef Guntas Sethi, Ambassador to EU’s More than Food Campaign
- Rajasthani Dilon ki Pitthod courtesy Mihir, Executive Chef, Fairmont Jaipur
- Berry & Lotus Biscoff Cheese Cake courtesy Manivannan Govindachari, Pastry Chef, Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel
- Patiala Shahi Lassi courtesy Chef Yousuf Khan, Master Chef, Ahara Restaurant, The Oterra Hotels Bangalore
- Berry Brazo Gitano courtesy Rajkamal Singh Rawat, Master Chef, Pastry ITC Windsor, Bengaluru
Read the full story that first appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated Feb 12, 2024 here:
The post Valentine Day Recipes 2024 appeared first on Bindu Gopal Rao, Freelance Writer & Photographer.