Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 is a Lego-themed action-adventure video game developed by Traveller’s Tales and published by Warner Bros. The game is an all-new, original epic adventure and sequel to the smash hit, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. However, the game brings together all iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities.
Although the game’s core gameplay follows the same style of past Lego titles, it features the ability to manipulate time and a four-player competitive Super Hero battle mode. Furthermore, Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 storyline centers on superheroes from different eras and realities of the Marvel Universe. While each superhero fight against the time-traveling villain Kang the Conqueror in a battle across space and time.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2:- Game Features
- Iconic Super Heroes and Super Villains:- A long roster of characters from across the Marvel Universe. Additionally, characters like Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Doctor Strange, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Kang the Conqueror and a whole lot more you will find in the game.
- Original Story:- A story co-written by award-winning comic book author Kurt Busiek (Avengers Forever), picks up directly where LEGO Marvel Super Heroes left off. But now with lots of different iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different time periods and realities.
- Time manipulation mechanic:- However, this new mechanic allows specific characters to move time forwards or backward to change the state of in-game elements. Additionally, it helps players progress through a level with less difficulty or allow secrets to be discovered.
- Open World Chronopolis:- With 18 different Marvel locations to explore. Ripped from time and space, all of which come together to form one huge, incredible Chronopolis Open Hub World. Locations like Ancient Egypt, The Old West, Sakaar, New York City in 2099, Xandar and many more to explore.
- Four-Player Multiplayer:- It also features a four-player competitive and cooperative Super Hero battle mode. You can enjoy this feature while playing with or against friends and family in a series of themed challenges and battle arenas.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Overview
- Developer(s):- Traveller’s Tales
- Publisher(s):- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Genre(s):- Action, Adventure
- Release:- 14 November 2017 (Worldwide)
- Mode:- Single-player, Multiplayer
- Platform(s):- PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows
- Online:- No
The post Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Gameplay and Review appeared first on MikiGuru.