1. amateur : a person who does something for pleasure rather than for pay.
2. ambidextrous : able to use both hands with equal skill.
3. ambiguity : an expression or statement that has more than one meaning
4. animate : having life
5. anonymous : that which does not bear the name of the writer.
6. antidote : a medicine to counteract the effect of another medicine.
7. aristocracy : people of noble families or the highest social class; government of a country by a all group of people, especially hereditary nobility.
8. atheist : a person who does not believe in God or deities.
9. autobiography : an account of somebody's life written by that person.
10. avaricious : extremely desirous of money.
11. bibliophile : a great lover of books.
12. biography : an account of somebody's life written by another person.
13. centenarian : a person who is above hundred years.
14. colleagues : persons working in the same institution.
15. compromise : a settlement of disputes by both parties making concessions.
16. consensus : agreement of opinion among different groups and parties.
17. contemporary : belonging to the same period of time.
18. convalescence : the gradual return to good health after a period of illness.
19. cosmopolitan : broad and international outlook
20. edible : fit for eating.
21. egoist(also egotist): a person who is selfish, self absorbed and self centered.
22. endemic : of a disease that occurs within a specified area, region or locale.
23. epidemic : an outbreak of a disease that spreads among a group of people quickly and extensively.
24. epitaph : inscription on a tombstone.
25. eradicate : destroy or get rid of something completely; root out an evil or bad practice.
26. etiquette : rules of established behaviour.
27. exonerate : free someone from blame or guilt.
28. extempore : something said or done without preparation.
29. fanatic : somebody who has extreme and sometimes irrational beliefs, especially in religion or politics.
30. fatal : anything that leads to death.