Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, invites applications online for Admission to various postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce offered at Rayalaseema University College, Kurnool, and its affiliated colleges, for the academic year 2017-18.
Name of the Exam : RUPGCET-2017
Course Details : The duration of each course offered is two years (four semesters). Regular (R), Payment (P), and Self-Financing (SF) courses are offered at the University/the affiliated colleges.
Eligibility : Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared /are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible.
The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned. For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%. For admission to M.Ed, the aggregate marks in BEd / BElEd should be at least 50% and in case of DElEd with UG / PG Degree with 45% marks in each course. A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course. For admission to M.Sc. in Data Science with a minimum of 50% marks in group subjects is compulsory. A minimum of 40% marks in group subjects is compulsory for SC/ST for admission to M.Sc. in Data Science. For M.Sc. Environmental science any B.Sc. second class graduate with chemistry as one of the subject. For M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. with 55% of marks are eligible.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE : . Admission to a course will be based on RUPGCET-2017 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
Examination Centers : Test Centers for RUPGCET-2O17:
Center Code : 01-Kurnool
Center Code : 02-Nandyal
Center Code : 03-Adoni
HOW TO APPLY : The application should be submitted ONLINE only at the website www.rudoa.in
A candidate has to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Apply Online Click Here
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
Application FEE : Application Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PHC)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS : At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate. If a candidate fails to produce any of the following certificates, he/she will not be considered for admission.
- RUPGCET-2017 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Marks Statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate(s)
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two passport-size photographs
- Study Certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Integrated Caste Certificate or Temporary Caste Certificate taken in 2017)
- Two Income Certificates from Tahshildar obtained in 2017
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Armed Services Personnel
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out private study
- Migration Certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
IMPORTANT DATES :
Online registration without late fee : 25-03-2017 to 24-04-2017
Online registration with late fee Rs. 1,000/- : up to 01-05-2017
Downloading of Hall tickets : 10-05-2017
Entrance tests (Online Mode only) : 25-05-2017 to 27-05-2017