Through this article all are welcome to the Harsh Realities of life. Everyone of us face such harsh realities in our daily routine and the list keep on growing endlessly. We have to live with it and adjust ourselves. My list is short and it is aimed to create a spark and bring smile on the face of the readers. Guys you are not alone I am also with you.
Harsh Reality of education system:
· After all modernization, high efficiency laptops, Tablets and high speed internet kids carry a big bag to school. Isn't it a bit weird
· Amidst Digital India drive still schools use black board and chalk and teachers are suffering from chalk powder. Use digital boards.
· Children are forced to learn writing, practice handwriting. Many of us couldn't remember when we last used paper and pen to write at work. They shall learn reading and typing.
Harsh Reality of the Society:
· Many Champaign against fast food and cola companies in social media. Apparently seems that fast food companies doesn't have much support from public but the funny thing, despite poor support from public, fast food and cola companies make big profit every year.
· India is country where many doesn't have the proper basic needs like food, shelter, drinking water and clothing but Audi, Benz, Toyota luxury car sales increases every year by 50%.
· Rich man has money and he doesn't have time to spend the money. Poor man has lots of free time but he doesn't have money to spend. It will be useful if Time and money can be traded.
Harsh reality of time:
· When you are busy there are many good programs telecasted in satellite channels. When you free, not even a single good program is on air.
· When you’re waiting for the train you really know how long a minute is.... when you are late for train you will know how short a minute is "the train has just left the platform"
· When you are stuck in traffic jam, the nearby lanes moves faster than your lane. When you change the lane then your original lane move faster. This is perspective of time.
Harsh reality in daily routine:
· We forget the car/bike keys and realize only when we try to open the car or start the bike. Try hard not to forget but you still forget to get your keys.
· Though we have big garbage Bins in every road/street most of the time our aim fails and garbage falls outside the bins. Bins are empty but garbage bags are scattered around the bins. More to irony cleaning companies are contracted for emptying the bins and not to collect the scattered garbage.
· When you are driving on the highway and your hungry you will find all restaurants on other side of the road. When you decide to take a U-turn and when you find U-turn you will find restaurant in your side...
Life moves on regardless whether we face such harsh realities in our life or not. Keep yourself motivated and keep pushing.
Happy Diwali to one and all.. May the festival of lights brighten the darkness and bring cheers and happiness in our life's.
Feel to share this article....follow/like us in Facebook @blogthejourney page and keep updated of the latest article posted in the blog.
Blog Article by: Allwyn Chellakumar