Everyone has something about themselves they wish could be different.
While some people find a way to accept or grow from their shortcomings, others see their flaws as the source of problems and setbacks.
Needless to say, over time this kind of mindset can snowball into anxiety and self-doubt.
As a hypnotist, you know it doesn’t have to be this way. With the right approach, you can help others change the way they think about themselves, turning self-doubt into self-discovery.
In this new Deep Conversation Coaching session called “What Do You Wish Was Different About You?” Master Hypnotist Igor Ledochowski reveals how to use your conversations to help others identify potential areas of growth, as well as hidden strengths and talents.
In this session, you’ll find out:
- How to frame your conversations so they go in the direction you want
- The key to setting up a conversation so you can easily switch topics without losing momentum
- Common conversational pitfalls you may encounter in your sessions (and how to avoid them!)
- How to use your tone of voice to help someone get through a difficult conversation
- How to help your subject deal with internal conflicts to increase their self-esteem and confidence
And much more.
Go ahead and get started with this new training to find out how you can help others turn their biggest weakness into their main source of strength.
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?
The post [VIDEO TRAINING] Deep Conversation Coaching Part 2 – “What Do You Wish Was Different About You?” appeared first on Hypnosis Training Academy.
This post first appeared on Hypnosis Training Academy - Learn Hypnosis | Hypnotherapy Training, please read the originial post: here