Polymer Clay has become my favourite DIY supply. It’s easy, it’s inexpensive and there’s a ton you can do with it. I made a Pineapple Ring Dish (that often gets mistaken for a fish) for my first clay project.
What You Need:
- Polymer clay
- Neon yellow acrylic paint
- Oval dish
- Rolling Pin
What To Do:
1. Roll out your polymer clay with a rolling pin
2. Use a mug or anything circular to cut out a circle
3. Roll your circle into an oval with your rolling pin
4. Cut out a pineapple crown using a butter knife and attach it to your oval
4. Place your polymer clay in an oval-shaped, oven-safe Dish to give the dish its shape
5. Bake your polymer clay for ~30 minutes and let cool for a few hours
6. Once cool, paint your pineapple with acrylic paint
The post Diy Pineapple Ring Dish appeared first on Hello City Girl.