The weather is dry as with every Christmas and the kids are back from school for the holidays. As such, it's very necessary to take safety precautions to avoid fire out breaks at home. After all Christmas is supposed to be a time for merrymaking and not accidents.
Here are basic safety precautions to help you stay safe this season.
1. Ensure all lights and all gadgets at home are off before stepping out.
2. Matches and lighters should be placed beyond children's reach.
3. Check your gas tube and regulator and if it is worn out you should change it to avoid gas leakage and subsequent explosion.
4. If you sense a gas leakage from the kitchen, you should not overlook it.
5. Get fire extinguisher at home and ensure you learn how to use it.
6. Keep all your electrical gadgets in safety places and ensure your kids do not use them in your absence.
Source: Modern Ghana