Hi everyone! Let's greet September and autumn with a step by step Makeup tutorial inspired by one of the most precious and unbelievably beautiful gemstones Sapphire. In the Middle Ages people believed that Sapphire represents loyalty and trust and it can protect they people you love. The rich blue Sapphire color looks especially beautiful on dark blue, gray and green eyes. Follow these easy steps to recreate this makeup look yourself.
1. Start your Sapphire makeup with an Eyeshadow primer. Evenly apply the product all over your eyelid and blend it with a help of your ring finger. Eyeshadow primer will help your makeup last longer. Fill in your eye brows with a help of an eye brow pencil or special matte eyeshadow.
2. The next step is to create the shape for our future blue wing. Lightly sketch the shape with black pencil and don't worry about the mistakes or mess, we are going to clean it up a little bit later. Fill in the shape till the middle of the eyelid. Blend the edges with a help of soft synthetic brush.
3. Now it is a time to apply matte blue eyeshadow on the top of the winged shape we've created. Use a dense natural eyeshadow brush and dab the color all over the pencil. You can use shimmer eyeshadow instead of matter, as you like more.
4. The next step is to apply light blue eyeshadow and highlighter on the inner part of the eyelid. Don`t forget to blend the transition between the colors with a help of small blending brush. Use concealer to clean up the edges of the wing.
5. Apply a black liquid or cream eyeliner and tightline the upper waterline with black pencil. For lower lash line apple the same dark blue eyeshadow. Finish the Sapphire Makeup with some mascara and false eyelashes.
Congratulations and best wishes to everyone, who was born in September! You are so lucky to have one of the most beautiful gemstones as your birthstone. I hope you liked my Sapphire step by step makeup tutorial, please don`t hesitate to let me know in the comment section what do you think of this makeup look, I`m excited to hear your opinion. Don`t forget to follow my blog for more birthstone inspired makeup tutorials. Until the next time,
Lots of love,
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Bellashoot