Summer is when everyone wants to enjoy delicious treats without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. You must try these Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites! Ready in minutes and two simple ingredients, this frozen treat will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you cool all summer long.
In our house, we love to make these homemade Yogurt Bites all summer long! They are extremely quick and easy to make not to mention healthy. The kids love them and so do I, for very different reasons. 😉
I started making these when my kids were babies because it helped while they were teething and kept them busy! And our
My kids ask for snacks all day long, all summer long. I’m pretty sure it is because they are bored, but they won’t admit it. LOL
Generally, I suggest to them that they can snack on some fruit or veggies, but I really don’t mind them having a couple of these delightful little Frozen Yogurt Bites to hold them over until our next meal.
These yogurt bites are also perfect for summer when the kids need something to cool them off after they have been outside all day. They are mini bite-sized popsicles. YUM!
These Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites are so easy to make and the perfect healthy treat for toddlers and kids of all ages.
They love them so much that I decided they didn’t just have to be frozen summer treats, so we have a batch or two in the freezer all year long.
If you want more healthy popsicle recipes, try my Easy Mango Popsicles, The BEST Fruity Cocomelon Rainbow Popsicles, or Lip-Smacking 3-Ingredient Homemade Blueberry Popsicles.
Ingredients Needed For Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites Recipe
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
How To Make Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites
These tasty frozen treats are so simple and only require 2 ingredients. The combination of flavors you can create are endless. They make the perfect summer snack or a sweet treat when you are craving something sweet.
Thoroughly blend the strawberries and Greek yogurt until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Pour the yogurt mixture into a mold or ice cube tray. Place in freezer and and allow the mixture to set up for a minimum of 4 – 6 hours.
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites Recipe Notes And Tips
- Replace the Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Plain Greek Yogurt,
- Use strawberry yogurt in place of the vanilla yogurt for an extra burst of strawberry flavor.
- You get to decide how big or small the molds are. I chose to keep them on the smaller side so they were bite-size, quick and easy to eat.
- I would recommend Greek yogurt versus regular yogurt. Greek yogurt is thicker than regular yogurt and once you freeze your yogurt bites they will keep their shape and not be watery.
- If you are using blackberries or raspberries instead of strawberries, I would definitely strain the seeds. I love blackberries and raspberries but the seeds not so much.
Variations of Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites To Try
- Use some fun mold shapes, such as flowers, stars, or hearts.
- Experiment with different flavors using your favorite fruits such as blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, mango or peaches.
- Sprinkle a little coconut or granola on the top of the bites just prior to freezing.
- Use any flavor of yogurt that you love, plain and vanilla are favorites in our household but use whatever flavor you wish.
- Sprinkle in a few mini chocolate chips before placing mixture in molds to add a little extra sweetness in your yogurt bite.
- Make several batches of all of your favorite flavors so everyone has their favorite flavors in a tasty little frozen bite.
Here are a few of the more frequently asked questions you may have before making these Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites. If you have any additional questions, please leave us a comment below and we will do our best to answer it!
How long can I keep my Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites in the freezer?
They can be kept in the freezer for up for up to 2 months. Remove only the amount you wish to serve when ready as they will melt once removed from the freezer.
What is the best way to store these frozen yogurt bites?
Yes, I know in the freezer. LOL I usually just pop them out of the mold once they are completely frozen and into a freezer bag or an air-tight, freezer safe container and put them back in the freezer.
Can I use frozen fruit in this recipe?
Certainly! It is a great option if you don’t have fresh fruit on hand. Make sure the frozen fruit is completely thawed before using it to make the yogurt bites.
More Scrumptious Frozen Goodies To Try
- Frozen Key Lime Icebox Pie (No Bake Recipe)
- Homemade Root Beer Float Popsicle
- 3-Ingredient Frozen Banana Ice Cream With Nutella
- Pina Colada Popsicles: Only 3-Ingredients
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Easy No-Churn Recipe)
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites (2 Ingredients)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- Use a blender or food processor to combine strawberries and yogurt until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into an ice tray or molds and freeze at least 4-6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
The post Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites (2 Ingredients) appeared first on Made In A Pinch.