What is backlinks and how to get backlink in SEO
What are the Backlinks
Following are the factors that shows how are backlinks important in SEO:-
1. Google uses backlinks to determine how popular and reputable your site is, so, it is really important to have good backlinks.
2. Google spiders use backlinks to find, crawl and index pages on your website. So, backlinks are way more important than you think as it help google bots to find new pages on the web.
3. Backlinks are also important because they boost credibility. Google won’t trust a website that doesn’t get any Traffic, and backlink do that for you, they drive traffic to your site.
To increase quality backlinks for your website you have to do following mention task:
1. Content base Quality Submission: We will submit the content like Blogs, Articles, Classified Ads, PPT’s, PDF’s and other SEO Content on number of websites with High PR and Trust Rank that can help us to getting the ranking and traffic for the Website.
2. Competition Submission: we will submit our Website Links on those Quality Websites from where our Competition is getting back links, traffic and ranking. This can help us to defeat our competitors in many factors.
3. WikiHow Submission: WikiHow is the website that can help us to get the traffic by Indirect Promotion. We will upload the “How to” knowledge based content on this website and in our website case we can write so much content on “How to” basis. This is the best tool we can utilize to increase the traffic on our Website.
4. Business Listing: To benefit your online presence and attract new customers, businesses need to set up their listings on high quality websites like Yellow Pages, Super pages, Manta and Yelp. Consumers recommend businesses to each other via social networks, use local websites and mobile apps to see how others review a business, and use search engines to get the business’ contact information.
5. Video marketing: Submission of videos on top high quality and U.K based video portals to generate the brand awareness and business traffic.
6. Creating Channels on Blog Posting Websites: Here by we will create a channel on different high PR blog websites like Wordpress, Blogspot etc. Many of the users use to find the information by blogs. If a blog channel is having an attractive template and have the some useful information then it will ultimately leads to increase in subscribers and targeted keywords can also rank high on Google SERP.
7. Classified Ads: Every region has its own classified ad posting websites. Users looking for different services search there relevant queries on local classified ad websites. So in this we will post classified ads on high quality local websites to promote our business services for exp Free Classified Ads Online etc.
8. PPT Submission: Submit the short and stylist presentations for website for quick readers or visitors. Today’s trend people love to watch or read the eye catching PPT’s for service knowledge, features & innovative ideas.
9. Rate and Reviews: Customer always prefers the service ratings. So to attract and get the attention of customer we will do genuine commenting and leave positive reviews for our services.
10. Social Medial Channels: A major Off-page SEO technique is social media engagement. If you want to make your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on multiple social media platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Linked in. Social media presence will help to attract new customers and grow your business.
11. Press Releases: Writing and online distribution of newsworthy press releases related to “Prince2 Courses schedules” on high quality websites.
12. Guest Blogging: Posting the quality guest posting on regional Niche based websites to achieve the relevant visitors. Develop good business relationships with webmasters in order to post the content frequent basis.
13. Infographics Submission: These days, infographics are getting popular on the internet. So, make creative infographics and submit them on infographics submission websites and give reference links to our webpage or blog. It is a medium that can generate a unique connection with visitors to either your site or a location that has featured your infographic.
14. Question and Answer: One of the best ways to get high traffic is from question and answer websites. We can join high quality question and answer sites and search for questions related to our business, blog or website and give clear answers to these questions. Give a link to our website which will help in bringing more visibility.
15. Use Pinging website: For the faster indexing of our web pages these ping sites plays an important role and these websites let the other search engines aware about our new web pages or blog posts and force them for quick indexing of it also.
16. Image Submission: Image sharing is one of the useful SEO off-page techniques. We can share images related to our services in so many image submission websites which give our website quality back links in return as a link credit.
17. Forum Submission: Participate in search forums which are related to your website and business and make a connection with that community. Reply to threads, answer people’s questions and give your suggestions and advice. Make use of “Do-Follow” forums.Forum submission sites is also good source for backlinks.
18. Blog Commenting: Blog commenting would make you to interact and improve your circle. Improving circles gives a relationship that may be in a form of traffic, link exchanging or other reasons. Commenting on top blogs regularly gives a better relation between blog author and you. Also, commenting on other blogs will help our blog to rise up.