By Guest Author(lopa d’cruz)
Container tracking solutions in the contemporary times have become a standard norm for so many businesses which ship their products both in the country and overseas. For keeping accurate tracking of their valued products, a large number of newer innovations are in place now to allow precise tracking of even the smallest sized containers. This empowers business entities to ship their goods on more particular timelines and to keep operating expenses decreased.
Shipping containers generally represent ‘returnable assets’ which have a very high monetary value to the company because they can be used so many times. Any type of vessel can be considered as a shipping vessel, and any container can be a returnable asset.
From vast containers to a keg having beer or wine, the lorry can also be considered as an asset and therefore should be tracked in a very appropriate manner.
Some Salient Attributes of Modern Vessel Tracking Systems Include the Following-
1) Only a single person is able to install and implement the system within few hours.
2) Near real-time, flawless, effective, effective location tracking via RFID triggers.
3) Automatic and quick notifications as and when any event takes place.
4) Even when a vessel is disconnected from its originating destination, the system still reports the required data.
5) The patented light sensor acts as a wired door sensor with no installation cost or risk of harm to exposed cables.
6) The system fulfils very stringent quality standards.
7) The system can be swapped in a quick manner and easily from trailer to trailer.
8) Ultra-advanced and very comprehensive fleet data analytics.
LDB is one of the most reputed companies that deal in techno-driven container tracking solutions in India. The company offers solutions for Mundhra CFS container tracking and Hind Terminal CFS container tracking with complete reliability and efficiency.
Some Crucial Particulars About that put the Company on the Cutting Edge-
11,537,307 Containers Handled
10 Port Terminals of Western Corridor
6 Port Terminals of Southern Corridor
3 Port Terminals of Eastern Corridor
27 Visibility Across Toll Plazas Provided
96 CFSs & ICDs Visibility Coverage Completed
70% of India’s Container volume handled
The company strives to bring integrated visibility and transparency in the contemporary shipping industry with reliable Vessel Tracking in India that very well streamlines operations across stakeholders in the supply chain, thereby supporting even government’s aims of bettering India’s Ease of Doing Business. You can initiate contact with the company for any of your requirements to have not only the best value for the invested, but also a fruitful relationship of lifetime. Internet can be the best tool to find and explore such services and companies in the cyberspace.
Read More Blog
The post Transformation of Vessel Tracking System in India appeared first on .