Do you believe that one or two sentences are enough to have a terrific confession? No? Obey the following:
1. "A smiling face Looked out of the darkness of my apartment window, otherwise I live on the 14th floor."
2. "I waved a knock on the glass. At first I thought I was not slamming the tree branches in the window, but then I saw someone knocking inside the mirror.
3. "As soon as you start sleeping, listen to someone who calls you name. Live alone."
4. "I always thought that my cat had eyesight problems, holding my eyes and watching me for hours, when one day I felt she looked behind me."
5. "My sister says she killed her Mother. Mother says I do not have a sister."
Stephen Hawking left behind powerful messages, for all those who are going through difficult moments
Scientist Carl Sagan has a disturbing predicament for today's world