CoinsSwitch is an online Exchange platform that allows users to make exchanges ranging to more than 6,000 currency transactions on cryptocurrencies across a wide range of exchange pairs. This platform guarantees you fast transaction access without a trading limit on some of the world’s most popular coins and tokens. All you need to know about Coinswitch cryptocurrency exchange have been detailed for you on this site.
One thing about CoinSwitch is that it offers its services to users across the globe. And again, CoinSwitch exchange does not accept all countries. So for a start, you just need a bit clarification by contacting the CoinSwitch in order to know whether you’re eligible to access the platform. Read further below to know the details of CoinSwitch cryptocurrency exchange.
About CoinSwitch Cryptocurrency Exchange
In order for you to know how CoinSwitch works, this site has put together this guide in order to help you with some of the features and trades on the platform.
But at first, you need to know how you can be able to register for an account with CoinSwitch.
- The first step you need to take is to go to CoinSwitch official site.
- Once you’re redirected to the website, you then need to start your registration process.
- You’ll need to provide your email address and create a password.
- After that, you’ll then need to enter your Name, DOB, and Country of residence.
- Finally, you’ll then need to verify your phone number.
Once you’ve created your account, you can now start trading on with CoinSwitch. But one thing you need to know is that before you need to start placing a trade, there are things you need to do:
- One of which is to use CoinSwitch to compare exchange rates across cryptocurrency exchanges in order to find the best rate.
- Then you have to choose your desired currency pair and then enter the amount you want to exchange.
- You’ll have to track your order using your CoinSwitch Order ID.
Some of the Accepted Cryptocurrencies
There are about 250 cryptocurrencies which you can be able to buy and sell with CoinSwitch. All of them are been listed on the official CoinSwitch website, but some of the popular ones are listed below:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- Verge, etc.
- With CoinSwitch, you stand the chance to access more than 250 cryptocurrencies and over 6000 currency pairs.
- There are no transaction limits on CoinSwitch.
- With CoinSwitch, you can be able to compare and find best exchange rate.
- The exchange is quick and easy to use.
- The trading fees vary between exchanges, so you have to make sure you check the fee that applies to your transaction.
- There is the unavailability of Fiat deposits.
- It does take a long time to make large transactions of about 1 Bitcoin.
If you’re encountering an issue with your account, or you probably have a question to ask about CoinSwitch, you can contact the support team via email @coinswitch.co. and wait for your response.
You can also access a list of frequently asked questions and an online exchange tutorial, or you can seek further assistance through the live chat feature.
To visit the official website, click on >>> www.coinswitch.com
More interesting topics below;
The post CoinSwitch Cryptocurrency Exchange Review | Pros and Cons appeared first on ONLINE MailGround.