With SureMDM, it is quick and easy!
SureMDM’s Custom Nix Agent feature makes mass deployment of mobile devices faster and easier. Using the custom Nix Agent, you no longer have to enroll each device into SureMDM using QR Code or enter the SureMDM Account ID manually. You can simply install your Custom SureMDM Nix Agent on your Android mobile devices for automatic enrollment in your SureMDM Account.
Here is how it works
You create a Custom SureMDM Nix Agent using SureMDM Web Console and generate a custom agent. Download and install this Custom SureMDM Nix Agent on your mobile devices for automatic enrollment in your SureMDM Account and configuration.
To create a Custom SureMDM Nix Agent using SureMDM Web Console, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. On your mobile device, configure SureMDM Nix Agent settings (including your SureMDM Account ID) as you would like it on all your other devices.
2. Export your SureMDM Nix Agent settings to file using Export Settings to File under Import/Export Settings option.
Once exported, SureMDM settings will be saved in an XML file on your mobile device.
3. Copy this XML file on your computer.
4. Log in to your SureMDM Account.
5. Go to Settings > Account Settings
6. Under Customize Nix/SureLock tab, select SureMDM Nix Agent as the app.
7. Name your custom Nix Agent.
8. Import the XML settings file that was copied earlier in Step no. 3. Make changes if required.
9. Select an App Icon Launcher.
10. Click on Generate.
11. Use Download button to download your Custom Nix Agent.
12. Install Custom Nix Agent on your mobile device.
On successful installation, your device will now be automatically enrolled in your SureMDM Account with specified settings and customizations.
SureMDM also offers other ways of mass enrollments like QR Codes and out-of-box enrollment. To read more about SureMDM and try it for free, click here.
The post SureMDM Custom Nix Agent for quick and easy enrollment appeared first on 42Gears Mobility Systems.
This post first appeared on Mobile Device Management, Enterprise Mobile Management, please read the originial post: here