eRecruiter Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Sales Executive.
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client, provides end-to-end technology infrastructure products, solutions, and services. They support the digital transformation objectives of international and domestic clients. Manifold offers solutions that help clients connect to customers, improve operations, and reduce risk. Our client is a trusted company with over 25 years of experience in the Nigeria technology sector.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering sales results within his/her assigned industry vertical. This individual will leverage our client's suite of products and services to attain his/her assigned sales quota. A successful Senior Sales Executive has exceptional organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, a demonstrated ability to multi-task, and strong desire to prospect and close new business
- He/she is a high-intensity, ‘hunter’ with a demonstrated track record of aggressively building a funnel and translating opportunities into orders. Industry related selling experience and/or technical competency are required.
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Build sales funnel thorough “Cold” and “Warm” lead development
- Understand and articulate the company value proposition into specific customer benefits
- Position partner OEM (HP, HPE, Cisco, Dell, IBM, etc.) solutions to Large clients (+10B revenue).
- Think strategically and leverage resources.
- Present, communicate and sell effectively to senior level executives.
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
- Develop and grow OEM relationships that provide access to prospects.
- Complete all required sales, technical, and industry training.
Min Required Experience:3 year(s)
Min Qualification:Not Specified
Desired Courses:Not Specified
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling IT hardware, software and professional services directly to large enterprise accounts (accounts with >1Bn in annual technology spend).
- Prior achievement of >NGN 150 Million in annual revenue and consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Experience selling to Oil and Gas, Financial Services, Manufacturing, and Public Sector Clients.
- Have prior, recent and relevant experience selling IT products at a competitor solution provider or VAR.
- Strong relationships with large domestic and international companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving consistently strong sales numbers within these accounts.
- Extremely self-motivated and driven by rich, highly leveraged compensation plans.
- Knowledgeable on major strategic OEM solutions with understanding of current technologies.
- Strong existing relationships with local OEM field sales teams of strategic suppliers such as HP, HPE, Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, Dell, Lenovo and IBM. Ideally has an understanding of their market strategy, mapping and territories and incentive and marketing programs.
- Domain Experience with Technology Infrastructure, Data Centers, Big Data, Application Development, Cloud based solutions, and Managed Services.
- Base plus Commission
- Life Insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
25 Positions - Not Specified
Let's block ads! (Why?)