The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Title: Engineering Trainee
Fuction/Domain: Organization Development
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- The trainees have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise.
Min Required Experience:Not Specified
Min Qualification:Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:Not Specified
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- Engineering Graduates/post graduates in the disciplines of chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation/Control/Automation/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of second class upper (2:1).
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Let's block ads! (Why?)