Breathtaking Maui Helicopter Tours
Helicopter tours over the island of Maui provide spectacular views of the seascape, as well as the Haleakala National Park. Maui, Hawaii’s second largest island, is known for its lush rainforests, beautiful black sand beaches, and majestic mountains. A Maui helicopter tour allows visitors to view the humpback whales in Makena Bay, the golden sands of Keawakapu Beach. the green cliffs of Haleakalā, and the gorgeous Wailua Falls from high above.
A favorite of hikers, surfers, parasailers, and kayakers, Maui is also home to striking wildlife and flora. Visitors can also explore the underwater wonders at the cove south of Black Rock where they’ll find many species of colorful fish. In Turtle Town, divers can observe a variety of coral, fish and large turtles.
Maui helicopter tours allow visitors to view the splendor of the island. Flights can be boarded in Hana, Kahului, Kaunakakai, Lahaina, and Lanai City. To book a helicopter tour, contact a Flydar customer service agent who will schedule an unforgettable tour of the island. Working with an exclusive network of affiliates, Flydar arranges luxury helicopters equipped with air conditioning, next generation, noise-canceling headsets and large windows to view the volcanic wonder of Maui.
Private Airports in Maui
You can fly into the following airports in Maui, guaranteeing your privacy, safety, and comfort:
- Hana Airport – HNM, Hana, HI
- Kahului Airport – OGG, Kahului, HI
- Kawela Farm Heliport – 99HI, Kaunakakai, HI
- Molokai Airport – MKK, Kaunakakai, HI
- Panda Airport – HI49, Kaunakakai, HI
- Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport – HI50, Lahaina, HI
- Kapalua Airport – JHM, Lahaina, HI
- Lanai Airport – LNY, Lanai City, HI
Accommodations and Hotel Transfers
Flydar customer service agents are also on hand to schedule hotel accommodations and flights to Maui. The following hotels in Maui are popular among upscale visitors:
- Montage Kapalua Bay in Lahaina
- Four Seasons Resort Maui in Wailea
- The Ritz-Carlton in Kapalua
- Hotel Wailea in Wailea
- Andaz Maui in Wailea
- Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui
- Travaasa Hana in Maui
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Wailea
- Honua Kai Resort & Spa in Lahaina
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in Wailea
- The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas in Lahaina
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali in Lahaina, HI
- The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas in Lahaina
Book a Maui Helicopter Tour
In order to book helicopter tours, call Flydar and an experienced customer service agent will help you with your travel plans. Flydar, an industry leader in booking helicopter charters for tours of top vacation spots and resorts, also arranges hotel reservations or car service to and from the airport in Hawaii. A favorite of celebrities, athletes, executives and politicians, Flydar guarantees your safety, discretion, and well-being. Flydar works with affiliates possessing a luxury fleet of private jets, turboprops, and helicopters that provide stylish and comfortable tours of Maui.
Call Flydar at 1-800-487-6817 to Book Your Maui Helicopter Tour Today!
The post Maui Helicopter Tour appeared first on Flydar.com.