RTE 2018-19 Application Tamilnadu has been started accepting by Department of government examination. Students belongs to weaker section of society can fill rte application form 2018-19 tamilnadu at official website www.dge.tn.gov.in or tnschools.gov.in. Under the scheme, the state government has reserved 25% of total seats for poor students.
According to Tamil Nadu RTE Rules, all school have to follow the criteria of reservation for admission. Candidates can also see 25% Reservation Intake Capacity (District and School Wise Details) – RTE TN Schools List
RTE Tamil Nadu 2018-19 online application -Admission
Students who comes from weaker section of society can follow the process given below for RTE admission 2018-19 tamilnadu online.
- Visit RTE Tamilnadu, visit the official website dge.tn.gov.in
- At home page look for “RTE Act, 2009 – 25% Reservation 2018-19 Online Registration” link or directly click this link
- On the next page Click at Application that directly open rte online application form 2018-19 tamilnadu. The form link has been activated from 20th April and students can start filling them onwards.
- RTE tamilnadu 2018-19 online application will look as shown below.
- Applicants want to take benefit of the program have to fill all the mandatory details in rte 2018-19 application tamilnadu.
- After completely fill form check all the details entered are correct and click at submit button.
- Students are suggested to print out of rte application form 2018-19 tamilnadu as it is required at time of admission.
While, the applicants wants to apply the admission through offline process can get the admission form online.
Download rte tamilnadu 2018-19 online application form
Click the “Download” link to see format of rte tamilnadu 2018 application online. The form will appear as the screen shoot given down.
rte online application form 2018-19 tamilnadu
For RTE tamilnadu 2018-19 admission, the preference will be given to students living under 1km radius of school. While, all of applicants are requested to read out admission guidelines before filling up application.
You can read out about admission guidelines and details about rte admission 2018-19 tamilnadu online at tnschools.gov.in. This is official website of RTE Tamilnadu Online.
The post RTE 2018-19 Application Form Tamilnadu – RTE Online Admission appeared first on Sarkari Mantra.