segmentations by type of PVC pipes (chlorinated PVC pipe, regular PVC pipe, plasticized PVC pipe and fittings), by application (Potable Water Supply, Sewerage, Electrical and Telecommunication Cable Protection Pipes, Chemical Sector, Industrial Sector and Others), by market structure (organized and unorganized market) and by sales (Domestic sales and Exports). The report also covers market in different aspects such as decision making parameters to choose a manufacturer, trends and developments, issues and challenges, Porter’s Five Force analysis, regulatory scenario, market share of major PVC pipe and fittings manufacturers, recent industry activities and opportunities, company profiles of major PVC pipe manufacturers (SIMONA AG, Minova, Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH, WILO SE, Endress Hauser, ProMinent Group, Dow Water & Process Solutions, Baltimore Aircoil Germany, Vaisala, HORIBA Europe GmbH) in PVC pipe and fittings market. The report provides detailed overview on future outlook & projections with analyst recommendations for the industry.
- Increasing population backed with increasing construction activities in the country will promote demand of PVC pipes and fittings in Germany.
- PVC pipe and fittings market in Germany has been driven by significant rise in exports coupled with huge demand in wastewater treatment and sewerage sectors.
PVC pipes in Germany dominated the overall plastic Pipe market in terms of consumption with an expected market share of more than 50% during 2017. Germany Pvc Pipe and fittings market is set to show promising growth over the next five years on account of high demand from residential, commercial, industrial and water infrastructure sectors. The strategic central location of Germany in the continent of Europe gives it the advantage of easier access to the neighboring countries and to all parts of the PVC pipes and fittings industry value chain. Increasing consumption in the domestic as well as foreign market coupled with increasing use of PVC pipes in wastewater treatment have driven Germany PVC pipes and fittings market.
The industry has been making efforts to make the PVC pipe value chain more sustainable to diminish the health and environmental hazards of using PVC pipes for potable water distribution. The construction sector in Germany has witnessed growth in recent years which has resulted in increasing demand from residential and infrastructure sectors in the country. PVC pipes in Germany have witnessed huge acceptance in agriculture, district heat, and environmental protection & cable conduits sectors which have aided the overall market growth. The PVC pipe market in Germany is expected to grow on account of increasing population, enhanced construction activities and increasing recycling activities for PVC pipes in upcoming years.
PVC Production in Germany, PVC Resin Consumption in Germany, Polymer Production in Germany and Number of Residential Units are some other key factors that may have positive impact on the market, according to the Analyst at Ken Research.
Ken Research in its latest study, Germany PVC Pipe and Fittings Market by type of pipes (Chlorinated PVC Pipe, Regular PVC Pipe, Plasticized PVC Pipe and Fittings), by application (Potable Water Supply, Sewerage, Electrical and Telecommunication Cable Protection Pipes, Chemical Sector, Industrial Sector and Others) – Outlook to 2022, suggests that demand for PVC pipes in the market will grow at a an anticipated positive growth rate majorly owing to rising exports from the Germany to other European countries.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Germany PVC Pipe Market Research Report
- Germany PVC Pipes and Fittings Market Size
- Germany PVC Pipe demand in 2017
- Competition Germany PVC Pipe Industry
- Market Share of Major Players in Germany PVC Pipe
- Future Outlook for Germany PVC Pipe and Fittings
- Production Capacity Germany PVC pipe industry
- Import and Export Scenario of PVC in Germany
- SIMONA AG market share Germany PVC pipe Industry
- Minova Production Capacity
- Major PVC Pipe companies in Germany
- Performance Pipe demand Germany PVC pipe
- Germany PVC Pipe future growth expected
- CPVC pipe and fitting industry Germany
- RPVC pipes and fittings market research report
- SIMONA AG production PVC Pipe in Germany
- Minova manufacturing capacity PVC pipe Germany
- Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH market share PVC Pipe Germany
- WILO SE Sale PVC pipe in Germany
- Endress Hauser competition PVC pipe industry
- ProMinent Group revenue PVC Pipe
- Dow Water & Process Solutions demand PVC pipe
- Baltimore Aircoil Germany PVC sale in Germany
- Vaisala expected growth future in PVC Pipe Germany
- HORIBA Europe GmbH revenue sale PVC Pipe Germany
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Related Reports by Ken Research
India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry Outlook to 2019 – Expanding Irrigated Area and Housing Sector to Stimulate Growth
UAE Steel Pipes and Rebars Market Outlook to 2021 – Growing Demand for Flat and Long Steel Products to Drive Future Growth
Saudi Arabia Steel Pipes and Rebars Market Outlook to 2021 – Growth of Construction Sector and Oil & Gas Projects is Likely to Drive Demand
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing