Office Insider for Windows version 2108 release notes.
Build 14301.20004 (July 9, 2021)
Turn off Suggested Replies
Outlook makes it easy to reply faster to emails by offering short suggested replies for messages that can be answered with just a few words. Some users may not want to see this option, so it’s now possible to turn the feature off. To do so, select File > Options > Mail, go to the Replies and Forwards section, and clear the Show suggested replies check box.
- We fixed an issue where added DropShadow properties on the search box caused the TitleBar to be too tall, creating layout bugs.
- We fixed an issue related to print size being too small in Word Mobile.
- We fixed an issue where a file added to a SharePoint document library would inherit the setting “ShowDocument Information Panel” immediately after opening, and it would remain if the file was removed from SharePoint.
- We fixed an issue where a folder name not ending with “/” was being incorrectly interpreted by the URL parser.
- We fixed an issue where localized function names will now be recognized when opening CSV files.
- We fixed an issue where a PowerPoint-linked file became unavailable when the source .xlsx file is already running in the background and both files are opened from the ODB local synced folder.